Monday, October 8, 2012

Why

I love food. I love the idea of food. I love sharing my passion for food with everyone that I possibly can. My husband says to me all of the time that I am extremely Obese in my mind. I have successfully passed on this healthy obsession for food to my 15 month old daughter Charli and I am extremely proud of it. She is the only child that I know that would choose broccoli and green beans over cupcakes any day. Believe me, I have tried on numerous occasions along with feeding her cake for breakfast and she was not impressed at all! So I decided to start a blog about all of the wonderful creations I make up to satisfy my mini foodie in the making and to give some ideas to other parents trying to make up in their minds, what's for dinner?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment